Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- Small size and easy to use
- Low voltage and low power consumption
- High measurement accuracy
- Strong anti-interference
- Integrated closed waterproof probe with wire, suitable for wet and harsh measurement occasions
- Working voltage: DC: 3.0V-5.5V
- Working current: less than 8mA
- Probe frequency: 40kHz
- The longest range: 600cm
- Recent range: 20cm
- Long-range accuracy: ±1cm
- Resolution: 1mm
- Mileage angle: 75 degrees
- Input trigger signal: 1. TTL pulse above 10uS; 2. Serial port sending command 0X55
- Output echo signal Output pulse width level signal, or TTL
- Working temperature: -20-+70 degrees
- Function description: 6 modes
1. Horizontal ranging
2. Obstacle avoidance and automatic control
3. Object approaching, presence awareness
4. Traffic control
5. Security, industrial control
6. Artificial intelligence, teaching and research
Basic working principle:
- Use IO port TRIG to trigger distance measurement, and give a high-level signal of at least 10us
- The module automatically sends 8 40khz square waves and automatically detects whether there is a signal return
- When there is a signal return, a high level is output through the IO port ECHO, and the duration of the high level is the time from the ultrasonic wave to the return. Test distance = (high level time * speed of sound (340M/S))/2