Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- Input voltage 0.9~ 5V,output 5V
- Maximum output current: 480 MA,
- Start Voltage 0.8V, Output Current 7MA
- INPUT 1-1.5V, OUTPUT 5V 40-100MA;
- INPUT 1.5-2V, OUTPUT 5V 100-150MA;
- INPUT 2-3V, OUTPUT 5V 150-380MA;
- INPUT above 3V, OUTPUT 5V 380-480MA;
- DC-DC Boost module working frequency 150KHZ.efficiency <85%( Recommended high-efficiency version ).
- 2.54mm pin pitch.
- Excluding Pin Size 11mm x 10.5mm x 7.5mm( Very small ).
- Weight: about 2g
- Battery powered equipment
- Wireless Module, NRF24L01 CC1101 CC2500 etc.
- Development Board, FPGA/CPLD UNO MEGA2560 PRO MINI 8051 C8051 AVR STC, etc
- Camera, Video camera
- LED Lighting
- Wireless communication equipment
- MP3/MP4 player
- Audio equipment
This is a DC-DC voltage converter module, Must be noted when using
- Input voltage can not be greater than the maximum input range
- Output power can not be greater than the maximum load for a long time
- Input power must be greater than the output power because the power consumption of the module itself