Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- Size: 3.1CM * 2.2CM 1, the main chip: NE555;
- Input voltage: 5V-15VDC. 5V power supply, the output current can 15MA around; 12V power supply, the output current can 35MA around;
- The input current: 100mA
- The output amplitude: 4.2V V-PP to 11.4V V-PP. (Depending on the input voltage, the output amplitude will be different)
- The maximum output current: 15MA (5V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%), 35MA (12V power supply, V-PP greater than 50%)
The scope of this module
- 1 is used as a square wave signal generator to generate a square wave signal used for experimental development.
- to drive a stepper motor for generating a square wave drive signal.
- adjustable pulses were generated for use by MCU.
- adjustable pulse generation, control circuitry associated.
- The output with LED indication, there is no output straightforward (low LED volume, high LED off frequency is relatively low, the LED flashes);
- The output level selectable frequency range, the output frequency is more continuously adjustable; LF file: 1Hz ~ 50Hz IF file: 50Hz ~ 1kHz High-frequency file: 1KHz ~ 10kHz HF file: 10kHz ~ 200kHz
- The output duty cycle can be fine-tuned, the duty cycle and frequency are not separately adjustable, adjusting the duty cycle will change the frequency
- The output frequency is adjustable; Period T = 0.7 (RA +2 RB) C RA, RB is 0-10K adjustable; Low profile when C = 0.001UF; IF stalls C = 0.1UF; High-frequency file C = 1UF; HF stalls C = 100UF, so the frequency of the waveform buyers can own calculations