Hello and welcome back. In this article, I’m going to share my personal experience with Kaiweets smart digital multimeter. In this multimeter, we can measure 11 types of values. That is,
- AC/DC voltage measurement
- Resistance measurement
- Continuity test
- Diode test
- Capacitance measurement
- AC/DC mV voltage measurement
- Frequency/Duty measurement
- Temperature measurement
- Non-contact AC voltage detection
- mA current measurement
- Ampere(A) current measurement
These values are most accurate in my personal experience. Also, it has good quality and is more comfortable in hand. A flashlight is also included for easy use at night and the test leads are also in very good condition. Finally, I want to say this is a good product for the selling price.
You can buy this multimeter and kaiweets products with the discount. Use the following links for that.
- Kaiweets Smart Digital Multimeter — Amazon
- Kaiweets Smart Digital Multimeter — Aliexpress [$2 OFF CODE: FDD3NWY2Q92K]
- All Kaiweets products with 15% discount. [CODE: Sri15] — Kaiweets.com
Ok, let’s set up this multimeter step by step.
First, identify the components in the multimeter bag.
- Test leads.
- K-Type Thermocouple
- 1.5v AAA batteries
- Smart digital multimeter
Secondly, let’s insert the batteries into the multimeter. For that, follow the pictures below.
Thirdly, let’s identify the buttons and other parts in the multimeter.
Ok, now connect the test leads and check the components. The full video guide is below. So, see you in the project or tutorial.