Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- Charge module: Linear charging.
- Current:1A adjustable.
- Charge precision:1.5%.
- Input voltage:4.5V-5.5V.
- Full charge voltage:4.2V ± 1%
- Led indicator: Red is charging Green is fully charged.
- Input interface: micro USB/mini USB/type-c USB
- Work temperature:-10° to +85°.
- Inversed polarity: NO
Protection About TYPE-C USB module and micro USB type-1 module :
- The battery overcharge protection voltage: is 4.28 V
- Battery overcharge lifting voltage: 4.00 V
- The battery discharge protection voltage: 3.0 V
- Battery discharge termination voltage: 3.2 V
- Battery: over-current protection current 3 a
1. The Ampere meter can only be connected to the 5v input end of the module.
2. It is better that the charging current is 37% of the battery capacity. If you charge to the battery of 1000mAH, a current of 400 is enough.
3. The connection wire should not be too thick.
4. Make sure the connect point is good.
5. If the input voltage is too high, like 5.2v, the current will be less than 1000mA, it is normal. It is a protection function, that auto-subtracts the charging current to avoid burn damage to the chip.
6. NO Reversal polarity.