Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- 3-3 / 4 digits 4000 count
- 0.7% best accuracy
- Capacitance measurement
- Not suitable for measuring condensers with large leak current
- Frequency measurement (AC sine wave only)
- Data hold / Range hold
- Relative value
- Auto power off (30min.) (cancelable)
- Low power ohm (input voltage 0.4V) at continuity range
- Solid & protective body cover that can also be used as a tilt stand
- Chip holder behind the body cover
- Display: numeral display 4000
- Sampling rate: 3 times/sec.
- AC frequency bandwidth
- 45-500Hz (4V range)
- 45-1KHz (40V range and above)
- IEC61010-1 (EN61010-1) 2001-02
- CAT.III 600V Max.
- Function Measuring Range Accuracy Resolution Input Impedance
- DCV 400m/4/40/400/600V ±(0.7%+3) 0.1mv DC:10M-100MΩ
- ACV 4/40/400/600V ±(1.6%+9) 0.001v
- DCA 40m/400mA ±(2.2%+5) 0.01mA
- ACA 40m/400mA ±(2.8%+5) 0.01mA
- Resistance 400/4K/40K/400K/4M/40MΩ ±(1.5%+5) 0.1Ω
- Capacitance 50n/500n/5μ/50μ/100μF ±(5%+10) 0.01nF
- Frequency 5HZ-100KHZ ±(0.5%+3)
- Duty Cycle 20%-80% ±(0.5%+5)
- Continuity Buzzer sounds at between 10Ω and120Ω. Open Voltage: Approx.0.4V
- Diode Test Open voltage: Approx.1.5V
- Bandwidth 40-400HZ (sine)
- Fuse/ Battery 0.5A/250V ø5.2*20mm ceramic R6P*2
- Size/Weight H176*W104*D46mm/340g
- Standard Accessories Hand strap, Instruction Manual