Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- PCB size: L23MM *W20MM
- Hole distance:16MM
- Voltage range:2.4-5V
- Maximum output current:500MA
- The lamp brightness can be adjusted by requirement, it is very easy to operate.
- It can touch in medium protection, such as glass, acrylic, plastic, ceramics, and so on, which is very safe.
- Wide application of voltage range, you can choose arbitrarily between 2.4V to 4.5V.
- Simple applied circuit, less peripheral devices, easy processing, and low cost.
- Anti power and phone interference, the EFT can reach above +/-2KV; the touch response sensitivity and reliability will not affected by the close distance or multi-angle mobile phone interference.
- Install: Needn’t touch copper foil directly, the dimming can be processed across the acrylic glass(above 3mm) or plastic.
- Application: It can control LED modules, lights, and so on. It is available for indoor LED, lighting lamps, and DIY automotive light dimming refit.
- Function: Single touch, using the principle of capacitance touch. The default function is switch, dimming, with brightness memories LED touch dimming. It will light slowly when turned on the lights, and become dark slowly when turned off, which effectively avoids the stimulation to the eyes.
- Dimming mode: Non-polar PWM dimming.
- Wiring method: PCB board(VCC, GND) is power input,(LED+, LED-) is connected with the LED lamps of positive and negative level (fingerprint) touch area, also can wire to lead out (the wiring should not be too long), copper skin area should be 2x3cm.With copper foil copper foil board module will side to the shell side.
- Using method
a.Click touch(touch duration time is less than 550ms) can control the lamp. Click once, and the lamp lights; click again, and the lamp is off. The initial brightness of lights lit the fixed for the whole brightness of 90%.
b.Press the touch for a long time (touch duration time is more than 550ms), and you can achieve step-less dimming of the lights. Press a long time once, and light levels gradually increase light levels when released after the release time parked in the corresponding brightness, long time if more than three seconds, the light levels to achieve maximum brightness do not change; again long press touch, light levels gradually decreased to stop when you release the light levels in the corresponding brightness release time, if a long time more than three seconds, the light levels after reaching the minimum brightness does not change.