Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- The EasyDriver is a simple-to-use stepper motor driver,
compatible with anything that can output a digital 0 to 5V pulse
(or 0 to 3.3V pulse if you solder SJ2 closed on the EasyDriver).
- EasyDriver requires a 7V to 30V supply to power the motor and can power any voltage of the stepper motor.
- The EasyDriver has an onboard voltage regulator for the digital interface that can be set to 5V or 3.3V.
- Connect a 4-wire stepper motor and a microcontroller and you’ve got precision motor control!
- EasyDriver drives bi-polar motors, and motors are wired as bi-polar. I.e. 4,6, or 8 wire stepper motors.
- On this version (v4.4) we fixed the silk error on the min/max adjustment.
- MS1 and MS2 pins are broken out to change microstepping resolution to full, half, quarter, and eighth steps (defaults to eighth)
- Compatible with 4, 6, and 8-wire stepper motors of any voltage
- Adjustable current control from 150mA/phase to 750mA/phase
- The power supply ranges from 7V to 30V. The higher the voltage, the higher the torque at high speeds
This is the newest version of EasyDriver V4 co-designed with Brian Schmalz.
It provides much more flexibility and control over your stepper motor when compared to older versions.
The microstrip select (MS1 and MS2) pins of the A3967 are broken out allowing adjustments to the microstepping resolution.
The sleep and enable pins are also broken out for further control.
Note: Do not connect or disconnect a motor while the driver is energized. This will cause permanent damage to the A3967 IC.
- Main color: Red
- Board size:47 x 20mm
- Pin header size:51 x11mm
- Net weight:7g