Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- This product is a high-power motor drive module. A module can only be connected to a DC motor forward and reverse. Multiple module combinations can drive multi-phase motors.
- Dual BTS7960 high current (43A) H-bridge driver
- 5V isolation from the single-chip microcomputer, effectively protecting the single-chip microcomputer
- Able to achieve positive and negative
- PWM speed regulation, the highest frequency of PWM input is 25KHz
- Over current, short circuit, over-voltage, overheat protection
- Isolate from the single-chip microcomputer to protect the single-chip microcomputer
- Input voltage: 6-27V
- Output current: maximum 43A
- Input level: 3.3V-5V
- Control method: PWM control, duty cycle 0-100%
- Overvoltage protection value: 30V
- Overcurrent protection value: 84A
- Overheating protection value: 200℃
- VCC: 3.3V-5V input, provide control signal level voltage
- GND: ground terminal
- R_IS: Forward current alarm output. Please check the BTS7960 datasheet for this function
- L_IS: Reverse current alarm output. Please check the BTS7960 datasheet for this function
- R_EN: Forward drive enable input, high level enable, low level close
- L_EN: Reversal drive enable input, high level enable, low level close
- RPWM: Rotation control signal input, please see the truth table below
- LPWM: Rotation control signal input, please see the truth table below
- B+: Connect the positive pole of the power supply, 6-27V
- B-: Connect the negative pole of the power supply
- M+: Connect to the motor
- M-: Connect to the motor