Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- 200W DC-DC high voltage power synchronous buck module
- 8-60V wide voltage input, 1-36V step-less adjustable output
- The maximum peak output current 15A
- Perfect ultra-efficient circuit design up to 94% Low Ripple
- Name: 200W adjustable synchronous buck module
- Type: Non-isolated step-down module (BUCK)
- Aluminum housing Size: 70 x 38 x 31mm / 27.5″x15″ x12″
- Input voltage: 8-55V (limit 60V, please leave allowance)
- Output voltage: 1-36V continuously adjustable (the default output 12V)
- Output Current: Normal 10A, MAX15A
- Output power: natural cooling ventilated long-term power 100W
- To enhance heat dissipation up to 200W
- Such as long working hours, please note the left margin and make the heat rise
- Operating temperature: -10 to +85 degrees
- Operating frequency: 180KHz
- Conversion efficiency: up to 94%
- Overcurrent protection: Yes (the output current exceeds (15A) current maximum sample protection only)
- Reverse polarity protection: (reverse does not burn)
- Wiring: high current terminals, solderless, IN + input is positive, IN- is the input negative, OUT + positive output, OUT- output negative