Thank you for visiting our product page! We strive to provide you with an effortless shopping experience. Our checkout process is simple and offers various shipping options with tracking.
Furthermore, we believe in maximizing the value of your purchase. On this website, you can find detailed instructions on how to use this product and explore various projects we have created using it. These resources are designed to help you make the most of your purchase.
- How to use this product — Click on me
- Free projects and tutorials — Click on me
If you have any questions or encounter any issues, our dedicated customer support team is always ready to assist you. Please don’t hesitate to reach out to us through our user-friendly Contact Us page. We are committed to ensuring your complete satisfaction.
Lastly, we highly value your feedback. Once you have experienced our product, we would greatly appreciate it if you could leave a review. Your opinion matters to us!
Thank you for considering our product. We look forward to serving you.
- Module name: 1200W boost constant current module
- Module properties: nonisolated boost module (BOOST)
- Input voltage: 8-60V
- Input current: 20A
- Quiescent operating current: 15mA
- Output voltage: 12-83V continuous adjustable
- Output current: MAX 12A over 20A, please strengthen the
- cooling (with input and output differential pressure, the greater
- the pressure difference between the output current is small)
- Constant current range: 0.3-20A
- Output power: = input voltage *10A
- Working temperature: -40~+85 degrees
- Working frequency: 150KHz
- Conversion efficiency: ≤95% (efficiency and input, output voltage,
- current, pressure difference)
- Installation: 4pcs 3mm column
- Connection mode: welding output (please use big current and pure copper wire)
- Module size: 130mmx52mmx46mm(LxWxH)
- Over current protection: there is a certain range of error in the input over 30A,
automatically reducing the output voltage.
- Short circuit protection: there is (input 40A fuse) double short circuit protection,
use more secure.
When using the boost power supply should pay attention to the following points
- input power supply voltage must be above 10V.
- when the power supply is used for the input power supply, the input power and
the output voltage of the input power supply are the first to be unloaded. Then pick
up the load. (must ensure that the switching power supply has been working).
- when the constant current mode is used to set the voltage, the constant voltage
must be higher than the input voltage. Do not use the way of short circuit output current, the circuit structure of the boost module can not be adjusted in a short circuit way.